This course offers a structured, consistent yet flexible approach to evaluating learning events. TAP's best-practice evaluation model builds upon the analysis, design and workplace application phases and establishes what impact learning events have had on the real needs of the business and the people working in it. Delegates will be introduced to the theory of evaluation through case studies and will critically review their own evaluation practices for L&D projects, writing action plans to implement on return to work.
What's included in the course?
- Pre-course work
- Evening work
Who is it for?
Suitable for those who are required to evaluate the impact of learning events.
What the delegates will learn
- Who is involved in evaluation and how the TAP Evaluation Process maps to the training cycle and the Kirkpatrick Evaluation model
- What evaluation activities take place during the learning needs analysis, design, delivery and workplace application phases
- What evidence to collate for analysis
- How to analyse, interpret and display results
- How to measure business performance
- L&D Consultancy Skills
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Managing Learning Transfer