This programme will help L&D professionals, with experience of designing or developing other forms of learning, apply their skills to designing bite-sized eLearning modules. It includes how to add the important human element into online learning and how to create both engaging and effective content.
What's included in the course?
- Weekly 2-hour tutor-led webinar
- Weekly online self-study activities (approx 4-5 hours per week)
- Tutor support throughout
- Access to online support resource
What the delegates will learn
- Apply the six-stages of the development process for eLearning
- Design effective and engaging eLearning modules through storytelling and scenarios
- Structure content to create bite-sized eLearning content 'on demand'
- Discussion on the main eLearning tools on the market
- Mini experiment with an eLearning tool
Other TAP Certificates that might be of interest:
- Creating Visual Impact
- Designing Performance Support Resources
- Digital Writing Skills