This course offers a structured yet flexible approach to training design which encourages a consistent approach to designing effective learning solutions.
TAP’s best-practice design process builds upon the analysis undertaken during the Learning Needs Analysis phase and ensures that learning design addresses the real needs of the business and the people working in it.
What's included in the course?
- Pre-course work
- Evening work
Who is it for?
Suitable for Designers who are required to design learning solutions
What the delegates will learn
- Understanding the design process
- Reviewing resources and adult learning theories
- Planning resources to support learners
- Designing a learning session/module
- Developing objectives and assessments
- Selecting methods and media
- Developing resources to support training delivery
- Developing resources to promote design
- Understanding the importance of quality assurance
- Blended Learning
- Designing Performance Support Resources
- Creating Visual Impact