Welcome to a new world of work!
Many of us are rapidly moving to homeworking as a result of Covid-19.
We all assume we’ll be in one camp or the other – either totally distracted and hopeless at it, or so focused we’ll work ourselves silly. The truth is you don’t want to be either. You need a good balance of work and wellbeing, and this takes self-discipline.
This highly participative workshop highlights key areas that will need your attention, and through discussion, ideas generation, problem solving, and practical tips and tools, you will be able to plan a successful approach to quickly being your own boss at home!
We will help you answer questions like:
- How will I stay motivated all day every day?
- Who is going to know whether I am doing a good job?
- How on earth will I manage all the distractions at home?
- What do I need to create a work space that works for me?
- There are plenty of tips out there, but your circumstances are unique to you. We will help you review your own situation and fine tune your self-management skills, so that you can maximise the benefits of working at home right now, for yourself and your business.
- Anyone, at any level, who is new to working at home