This 2-day instructor-led course gives participants a broad study of networking options on Google Cloud Platform. Through presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, learners explore and deploy GCP networking technologies, such as Google Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks, subnets, firewalls, interconnection among networks, load balancing, Cloud DNS, and Cloud CDN. The course also covers common network design patterns and automated deployment using Cloud Deployment Manager.
Networking in Google Cloud Platform
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
- Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience
- Clear understanding of the 7-layer OSI model
- Clear understanding of IPv4 addressing
- Prior experience with managing IPv4 routes
This course is intended for the following participants:
- Network Engineers and Network Admins who are either using Google Cloud Platform or planning to do so
- Individuals who want to be exposed to software-defined networking solutions in the cloud.
|Networking in Google Cloud Platform Key Facts|
|Course Duration (days)||
|Course Price (ex VAT)||