DevOps doesn't eliminate the need for controls and data. Regulatory controls and audits still exist and risks and impacts must still be managed. ITSM for DevOps introduces ways to achieve both speed and control while driving value across the IT value stream. It focuses specifically on ITSM in a DevOps context and supports those organisations with mature ITSM programmes who are struggling to accelerate and modernise ITSM in support of DevOps.
The course helps organisations introduce new ways of thinking and new ways of working.
This non-certification DrillDown describes how to adapt IT service management (ITSM) processes in support of DevOps. Learners will gain and practice pragmatic approaches for streamlining and automating existing ITSM processes and for handling compliance as code.
The target audience for the ITSM for DevOps course are professionals including:
- Anyone interested in modernising ITSM processes in support of a DevOps or Digital Transformation
- ITSM process owners, process managers, and stakeholders
- IT transformation leaders, coaches, and managers
- Consultants guiding their clients through DevOps-related process improvement initiatives
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Participation in exercises designed to apply and practice value stream mapping
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
- Access to additional reference sources
This is a non-certification DrillDown workshop accredited by the DevOps Institute. DrillDowns provide deeper knowledge about a specific practice within the DevOps spectrum. DrillDowns are excellent add-ons to certifications such as DevOps Foundation or any of the DevOps Practitioner series skill-based certifications.