This 5-day combined course provides comprehensive first-class training for anyone involved in software testing in to gain a solid understanding of the basic concepts together what a candidate ‘can do’ in terms of practical application of knowledge, skills and behaviours of software testing in Agile environments.
The first two days covers the syllabus of the ISTQB Agile Tester – Foundation Level Extension (QAATF) course designed for professionals who are working within Agile environments. It is also for professionals who are planning to start implementing Agile methods in the near future, or are working within companies that plan to do so, The course provides an advantage for those who would like to know the required Agile activities, roles, methods, and methodologies specific to their role. This course will provide the theoretical Agile knowledge needed for the Practitioner part.
The last three days covers, Practitioner in Agile Quality (QAPAQ) course, the newest member of the (Alliance for Qualification (A4Q) suite of Agile courses, that is a practical focus accelerated learning Agile certification. It is designed to allow people with current Agile knowledge to take their skills to a practitioner level in an intensive learning environment. The course is designed for the whole team, as everyone has an equal responsibility for product quality. It covers the key competencies required to function effectively and efficiently whilst delivering quality. The course is focused on practical application, experiential and collaborative learning through discussion and exercises.
The course is aimed at the following groups of professionals:
- Anyone currently involved in testing or about to move into a testing role
- Professionals who have achieved in-depth testing experience in traditional methods and would like to gain more formal training on Agile and attain the PAQ certificate
- Junior professional testers who are just starting in the testing profession, and would like to know more about the tester’s role in Agile environment.
- Professionals who are relatively new to testing and are required to implement test approaches, methods and techniques in their day to day job.
- Professionals who are experienced in their role (including unit testing) and need more understanding and knowledge about how to perform and manage testing on all levels in Agile projects.
- This course is designed for anyone wanting to improve their Agile skills and ensure accelerated quality delivery of working software. This includes developers, BA’s, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Testers, Scrum Masters and all other members of an Agile delivery team.