Adam Shostack will provide hands-on, instructor-led threat modelling training virtually. Adam’s qualifications and bio can be found in the Course Author section. After the Threat Modelling training, you will have the technical skills to threat model new technology designs in a consistent way. Adam is US based, this training is delivered virtually 2hrs a day over five days. (4pm – 6pm UK time).
Better threat modelling leads to:
- Better secured products and organizations at a lower cost in a more predictable time frame.
- More effective collaboration across security, development and operations.
- Security having a seat at the design table.
- A structured, systematic and comprehensive approach to security
Building on the materials and structure in Threat Modelling: Designing for Security Adam will provide engaging training, with a focus on presenting knowledge, exercising it to meet your learning goals, and putting it into your unique organizational context. We vary our training to suit organizational needs, from fast paced training for teams that love learning but want to get back to work to hands-on collaborative and guided learning that ensures no student is left with a question.
Each student will receive
- A spiral-bound collection of slides
- Threat modelling wallet cards
- An Elevation of Privilege card deck