The modern workplace learning ecosystem encompasses formal, informal and social communication which, for the most part, is delivered digitally. Increasingly, as organisations embrace the 70/20/10 approach, the L&D professional is becoming involved in digital social learning activities both formally and in a supportive, facilitative role.
From informative to social, from blogging to status updates, our digital content must communicate the message efficiently and effectively. As writers of digital content, our language style will adapt to engage today’s digital audience and the type of content we produce.
What's included in the course?
- Preparation work
- Evening work
What the delegates will learn
- The role storytelling has in writing digital content
- Strategies for and importance of finding their online personalities
- How to bring their personality into the digital writing style
- Balancing their personalities with the organisational persona
- Planning and structuring content to engage digital audiences
- Writing content for ease and speed of understanding
- Writing compelling headlines to hook digital audiences
- Writing responses and feedback in a social digital context
Other TAP Certificates that might be of interest
- Blended Learning
- Creating Visual Impact
- Designing Performance Support Resources
- eLearning Design
- Online Facilitation Skills