This programme will help team leaders or managers to implement a digital learning strategy effectively in their organisation. In these current times with so many different learning technologies on the market, it’s not an easy decision investing in the right tools for your organisation.
The programme covers seven key success factors of writing a digital learning strategy covering business drivers, stakeholder engagement, analysing the skills required, technical infrastructure, managing projects, effective marketing and evaluating the success of learning solutions.
What's included in the course?
- Weekly one hour tutor led WebEx sessions (5 in total) facilitating group discussions
- 3-4 hours self-study each week to include forums, research, reading and project work
- Access to online resources
What the delegates will learn
- Reflect on the L&D and digital strategies in place currently and identifying any recommendations
- Write SMART objectives aligned with business drivers
- Analyse the skills required to implement strategy and consider the factors for developing in-house, externally or selecting ready-made content
- Determine the most appropriate technical infrastructure to support the strategy
- Identify the key stakeholders and develop a plan to build stakeholder engagement
- Manage content development projects to consistently meet targets for quality, time and cost
- Create a marketing and evaluation plan
Other TAP Certificates that might be of interest:
- Blended Learning
- eLearning Design
- Online Facilitation Skills