This course explores different learning methods and media to enable organisations to provide more flexible, accessible and cost-effective learning opportunities. It will be valuable for those seeking to extend their capabilities beyond face-to-face training to take advantage of both formal and informal learning opportunities along with digital tools.
What's included in the course?
- Weekly one hour tutor-led webinar sessions (5 in total) facilitating group discussions
- 3-4 hours self-study each week to incude forums, research, reading and project work
- Tutor support
- Access to online resources
What the delegates will learn
- What is blended learning and the advantages to both employees and the organisation
- What are the ingredients of a blended learning solution?
- Identify the 3-step practical logical approach to design a blended solution ensuring effectiveness and efficiency
- What are the different digital tools available and how to apply them?
- Identify the common concerns of implementing a blended approach and tips of how to overcome these
- Experience a variety of learning technologies through both formal and informal learning activities during the course to see what you can apply to your organisation
Other TAP Certificates that might be of interest are:
- eLearning Design
- Designing Performance Support Resources
- Online Facilitation Skills