This programme introduces Articulate Storyline and provides the delegate with everything they need to get started with developing their own eLearning content. This course is very practical and delegates will develop a short eLearning module from start to finish for assessment.
Note: this course does not cover best practice for designing engaging eLearning as this content is delivered on the TAP eLearning Design course.
What's included in the course?
- Each participant will develop an eLearning module project from start to finish to enable participants to quickly pick up the skills and apply them back in their workplace
- Hands on workshop with tutor support and feedback
What the delegates will learn
- Apply branding to a template
- Adding content
- Working with animation effects and timing
- Adding media elements
- Using triggers and layers to build interactive slides
- Creating interactive IT simulations
- Adding quiz slides
- Building branching scenarios
- Publishing projects
Other TAP Certificates that might be of interest are:
- eLearning Design
- Creating Visual Impact