Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 or newer, Microsoft Lync 2013 Server or Skype for Business 2015 Server, and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 or newer is beneficial but not required.
Due to the significant level of cross-over of subject matter this course is not suitable for delegates who have already attended the M20347 'Enabling and Managing Office 365' or MS030 'Office 365 Administration' courses.
The 10997 is an extremely high paced course aimed at delegates wanting an initial exposure to Office365 concepts and technologies. Due to the breadth of subject matter covered in the course there is potentially limited opportunity for practical exercises during the 3 days but lab access is provided free of charge post course for a minimum of 30 days in order for students to complete.
Delegates who are completely new to Office365 or who are not comfortable with an extremely high paced delivery should instead consider attending either the 20347 which covers 90% same material but over 5 days or an appropriate QA 365 Mastering course which cover the individual Office 365 technologies introduced within the 10997 in depth:
|Office 365 Administration and Troubleshooting Key Facts|
|Course Duration (days)||
|Course Price (ex VAT)||