This is a detailed 5-day course with hands on labs. The course covers how to implement Governance Security and in Office 365. Within the course there is specific reference to GDPR*, however this course is appropriate to anyone interested in any aspect of Office 365 Governance Security and Compliance. This course covers Office 365 features pertaining to various Office 365 subscriptions: Business, E3, E5.
- Discover— Identification, retrieval and classification of personal data.
- Govern— Importing, processing, retention and disposal of personal data.
- Protection — Control authentication, authorization and access control of personal data including Encryption and Data Loss Prevention
- Report — Execute data requests, report data breaches, and proactively maintain required documentation.
- Technical Business Decision Makers
- Office 365 IT Professionals
- Anyone who has a business interest in how to Implement Governance Security and Compliance for their organisation in Office 365
During the course students will create their own Office 365 and have labs which populate their environment with data then implement the features learnt through the course (note due to latency of Microsoft services some labs can take several hours or more to complete) Labs are written so students can choose which labs they want to complete.