A Cloud Network Specialist’s role is both desk based and involves visits to client’s premises to resolve issues. A Cloud Network Specialist will be responsible for the installation of Network cabling and hardware.
They may be required to install cloud services to support a business expansion and provide better network services. They will use network management tools to collect and report on load and performance statistics to improve network performance.
Cloud Network Specialists need:
- Strong technical skills
- A methodical, step-by-step approach to resolving issues
- Business skills like effective communication, teamwork and task/time management
- The adaptability to do a range of work -sometimes complex and non-routine in different environments
- The ability to work under direction, use discretion and determine when to escalate issues
Job roles this programme is a great match for:
- Network Support Technician
- Data Centre Support Technician
- Network Operative
- IT Field Technician