The Internet of Things Foundation course provides an overview and insight into the emerging technology.
The course covers the basic concepts, terminology, and key components of IoT. It explains the business perspectives of IoT including the advantages of early adoption and monetisation models. It further expands on the technologies enabling IoT and the various challenges to expect. Several scenarios describe the use cases and applications of IoT that result in smart applications and services to inspire organisations making the move to IoT. The course provides future insights in IoT and forecasts the status of the connected world in 2020.
This interactive and thought provoking course includes:
- Group discussions.
- Lab activities to allow you to experience IoT applications: These are in-class lab exercises which will allow participants to experience IoT applications.
- Case scenarios around IoT
- Module End Questions
The Internet of Things Foundation course is most interesting for business and management professionals, including:
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
The CCC Internet of Things Foundation exam taken at the end of the final day of your course
- Delivery: Online
- Format: Closed Book
- Duration: 60 minutes, 15 minutes additional time for non-native candidates
- # of questions: 40 simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)
- Pass Grade: 65%