Digital Transformation is not about the tools, it’s about the people – and most importantly, the culture. In this Digital Transformation course, using a blended mixture of theory, hands-on workshops and discussion, you will learn how to plan, organise and work in an atmosphere of collective responsibility, trust and openness.
You will learn to appreciate and understand:
- Impacts of digital on the workplace
- What are elements of a 'digital culture’?
- The leader at the heart of the network
- Autonomy, accountability and empowerment and new ways of rewarding
- How to build and sponsor a digital culture