The Azure Cloud Support Specialist’s role is desk based, resolving system user queries and resolving faults in a helpdesk environment. When a cloud based or on premise system fails the business would contact an Azure Cloud Support Specialist to report the problem and either get it fixed or escalated to an engineer.
The Azure Cloud Support Specialist would be expected to rectify or escalate faults rapidly in order to reduce the impact on the internal or external customer.
Azure Cloud Support Specialists need:
- Strong technical skills
- A methodical, step-by-step approach to resolving issues
- Business skills like effective communication, teamwork and task/time management
- The adaptability to do a range of work—sometimes complex and non-routine in different environments
- The ability to work under direction, use discretion and determine when to escalate issues
Job roles this programme is a great match for:
- Desktop Support Engineer
- First and Second Line Helpdesk Support
- Technical Support Analyst
- Infrastructure Technician