This course delves into some of the more advanced image editing and manipulation techniques that are used by Photoshop experts, and offers you hands on activities that demonstrate how these techniques can be used in order to create exciting, professional visual effects. It will also cover powerful tools and techniques to automate aspects of your Photoshop workflow.
Adobe Photoshop Advanced
- Delegates should have a good working knowledge of Photoshop and be able to create and manipulate images, including:
- Cropping, straightening and rotating images
- Make, modify and work with selections
- Use layers, including layer styles and type layers
- Be able to use common retouching tools such as the Eraser and Spot Healing Brush
- Save files as different formats to export from Photoshop
Dual monitor setup is required for when attending this course via the QA Attend from Anywhere delivery method.
|Adobe Photoshop Advanced Key Facts|
|Course Duration (days)||
|Course Price (ex VAT)||